Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Remember ME...( By: Ankita Goyal)

The most beautiful phase of my life was you

I loved thee a lot

Its so hard for me to accept

That you love me not...


I saw you as my life partner

Wanted to spend my whole life with you

All those dreams are broken

And my life is screwed...


We will still be friends forever

But how can I see you with another

With whom I wanted to spend my life forever

Is in the arms of some other...


Oh! How much I will hate myself?

For not being worthy of you

I wish you could only understand

That I truly loved you...


I know it's all a matter of destiny

But I feel so helpless

When I see all this happening around me

I just become clueless...


All those moments spent with you

I will cherish throughout my life

What you’ve given me, you’ll never understand

May you always shine like a light...


Weather was awesome outside

I was waiting for you

You looked so smart and handsome

That I couldn’t lay my eyes off you...


We sat in movie together

Your warmth I could feel

A walk in the water park

And after that a lovely meal...


That feeling of holding hands

Walking in the rain together

Fighting on small-small things

That I’ll forget never...


I have broken down

With broken heart pieces scattered all over me together

Nothing can fix them back again

Where have you gone my laughter?


Ill go far away from you

Where even my shadow you cannot see

Hope I touched your heart a little

That thee will remember me...


I will miss you a lot my love

Don’t forget me ever

Remember that I am happy

By seeing you happy forever and ever...

3 comments: