Friday, June 17, 2011

Calm Façade (Ankita Goyal)



For all those lonely,
Nights I spend...
I want my life,
To take a bend...

Where is the love?
That I am seeking for...
Who will love me?
Like the grace of God...

He will be with me,
In all walks of life...
And he will be,
My guiding light...

Love me like,
No one has ever loved anyone...
For me-
You will be the one..

To you-
I will give all my smiles and tears....
And you will collect them,
As all your souvenirs...

I stretch my hand out,
In this dark night...
Looking everywhere,
Searching for a light...

Come my love,
Hold my hand...
Rescue me,
Take away from this land...

Come soon,
I cant wait anymore...
Which leads to You,
I wanna open that door...

How I crave for you,
No one knows...
Happiness is what,
Heart never shows....

No comments:

Post a Comment