Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Proposal

Down on his kneels

With a rose in his hand

Singing a serenade

With flowers all around my land...


My eyes filled with tears

I come running down

Waiting for my yes

His head going round and round..


Finally standing before him

Looking in to each other’s eyes

Blushing on my face

And melting inside like an ice...


Will you be mine forever?

Ill always take care of you

You will be my first priority

In whatever things I do...


Will you marry me?

Ill always keep you happy

I would never let you cry

And will always love you madly...


I took rose from his hand

He hugged me tightly

Tears of happiness down my eyes

I didn’t want to part, even slightly..


Yes I will marry you my love

I was in his arms, Love was in the air

It seemed like all the happiness

Was right over there...

No comments:

Post a Comment