Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What am I searching for?

Finding myself within you

Or finding myself inside?

I think I am like an option

Because I am always kept aside...


I don’t know what to do

Or where should I go

All I want is your attention

For which my heart adores...


The fire burning inside me

Asks me so many questions

I am not able to live peacefully

Because I want to know your intentions...


Why am I so impatient

Why cant I wait

Why am I scared of loosing you

To all these answers, my heart awaits...


Knowing that you are in my life

Why do I still feel lonely

Don’t you love me, Oh beloved?

Then why can’t I feel it only?


For all these answers that I seek

I deeply thought in solitude

It is the love that my heart is craving for

Nothing else in this world can compensate...


This is because you are too far away

My hand stretches out to feel you, touch you

My eyes wait to see just one glimpse of yours

Oh! I wish, If only this you knew…


Now I cant wait anymore

Deeply in pain with a broken heart

Tears shedding from my eyes

And I am falling apart…

No comments:

Post a Comment